Adverts, Brochures, Posters, Flyers (Fliers), Etc.
Posters are an advertising tool used to capture the attention of people on the move. Printing can be expensive and not worth the cost unless it successfully brings a high ROI (return on investment). The difficult part about poster design is that it has to be able to capture attention in one glance, and in that one glance, a reader should be able to immediately discern the message. Therefore, following some basic graphic design rules is vital to the effectiveness of your posters.
Advert Design Tips
1. Limit text. A 1/3 text to 2/3 visuals balance is usually good.
2. Choose one or two main images that portray your message well. Images should be able to capture attention and also relate to the purpose of the poster.
3. Use no more than two font types and only three or four font sizes. Order of importance determines which size to use for text. For instance, the headline should be the largest, while the benefits should be a smaller size.
4. Don’t us too many colors. Backgrounds should usually be muted colors or should contrast the text color.
5. When it comes to the layout, leave lots of space. Control the eye flow by grouping information logically and using space to draw the reader through the layout.
6. Design more than one layout. Try different colors, fonts, and sizes to see what is most appealing.
7. Finding the right company for poster printing can be a hassle. Use a wholesale printer for low cost but also make sure to find one that uses the four color method. A printer should offer several sizes, paper types, and other services that you might need.
8. Don’t forget that printed adverts and posters are for reaching a large amount of people in certain areas, so once you have designed an intriguing poster, place it in the locations with the highest traffic. Then sit back and wait for the results of your tasteful and appealing poster.
Create posters to capture an audience for your event!
Require an unusual size poster or advertisement with original font?
If you do not have a logo or brand, we can help you with that.
Call us and we can discuss your options.
Posters are a great way to spread the word, especially when they are well designed. A good poster should be very suggestive, expressing in the right manner the subject for which was created.
Poster Design & Advert Design Samples
Design Work Related Points
Includes an e-mail/phone consultation and x 2 revisions.
Your logo, artwork, images and/or text may be required.
Posters from business card size up to A3 can be designed and printed on the same day depending on the difficulty of the project.
Campaign posters are usually about A3 size, 420ｘ300mm, or 420ｘ400mm.
It take about 7 days to receive political campaign posters if they need to be waterproof or are used outdoors.
Prints larger than A3 size take about 7 business days.