Sapporo: Web & Design Lessons – School Course
For People That Aim to Change Jobs or Like Website Production
Learn how to:
- Make and edit websites.
- Take and edit photographs.
- Do illustrations.
- Find website design work.
Some reasons why students study with us:
- “I’m considering the web industry so I want to know information about it.”
- “I want to memorize actual design skills and learn website know-how.”
- “I would like to say I am good at web design in my next job interview and also want to show my achievements.”
- “My goal is to acquire web strategy knowledge.”
- “I want to learn comprehensive web utilization methods for Twitter, blogs, listing advertisement companies, etc.”
- “Personally, I would like to be able to create websites by myself.”
- “I want to acquire web marketing knowledge.”
- “I want to acquire not only software skills but business level skills.”
- “Private lessons are important to me.”
- “I want to learn everything from the start and haven’t studied design before.”
- “I want to learn at a school with a homely atmosphere.”
- “If there is something I do not understand while studying at night, I want to be able to get answers quickly.”
Our design and website creation class is for those who have these type of troubles or demands.
HP Design School: Private or Group Lessons
An Example Test Project
Cancellations, Rescheduling and Special Services
★ If you need to make a cancellation or reschedule your lesson you will need to email the school about the change.
If you cancel or reschedule, check the rules written below.
You have to pay a cancellation or rescheduling fee in the situations listed below.
- If you cannot come, depending on the situation, you can still take your lesson at the same time using another service, like LINE, WeChat, Kakao Talk, Skype, etc. It will be charged at the same rate as the lesson that was booked before. If it is a regular telephone, please call us.
Cancellation or Rescheduling Fee
24 hours early 0% → on the same day 50% → 2 hours before the lesson 100%
The cancellation fee is 100% for students that do not come at the scheduled time.
Interest on late fees：10%
Over 1 month late 110% → over 2 months late 110%+10%…
If you tell the teacher about a cancellation or reschedule 24 hours before the lesson, no cancellation fee will be charged.
50% of the lesson fee must be paid, if a lesson is cancelled or rescheduled on the same day as the lesson, and if you have told the teacher more than 2 hours in advance.
100% of the lesson fee must be paid, if cancellations are made or rescheduling is done 2 hours or less before the lesson starts.
Please pay all cancellation fees/charges within a week.
Payment made later than one month will incur an additional charge of 10% per month.
Are you late for your lesson?
If you call on the day of the lesson, after the reserved lesson time has started, sometimes we can teach you on the phone or on an app like Line, WeChat, Kakao Talk, or Skype, etc (depending on the situation). Lessons start from the reserved time, not from the time you call the teacher.
Usually lesson are 50 minutes but this is an example of a special case.
Example: A 60-minute private lesson from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
1. About 10 minutes after the lesson has started (3:10 pm), the teacher calls the student to check if they are still coming to the lesson or see if the student has forgotten about the lesson reservation.
2. The teacher asks the student if they would like to do today’s lesson over the phone, on Skype, Line, WeChat or another chat program. *If the choice is of taking a lesson is by phone, the student must call the school. As the lesson time has already begun the full lesson fee must be paid.
3. The student can pay at the start of the next lesson, if the next lesson is within a week. Otherwise please pay as soon as possible by bank transfer and send an email stating to which account payment has been made.
As this school is offering lessons at the discount part-time hourly rate paid to teachers at other English schools, the school/teacher will not offer compensation or reimburse the costs of gasoline, parking fees, train or subway tickets, time, or any other related costs, etc. when the school/teacher has to cancel a lesson or a lesson is unable to be taught, due to scheduling mistakes of either party, transportation time changes, or weather, etc.
In the case where a lesson must be cancelled, the school will provide alternate lesson times if available.
Changes to Our Rules
Due to changes in the law etc, at times we may need to make changes to these rules. Because of this we reserve the right to change or update these rules, or any of our rules at any time. You are responsible for reviewing these rules, and continued use of our site following changes will be considered acceptance of those changes. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to the site.
If you have any questions regarding the rules or any other matters, please contact our Sapporo office on 011-768-8116.